We are open! The moving and relocation industries have been deemed essential. We deeply understand the responsibility that comes with our decision to remain open. In addition to abiding by all recommendations mandated by the CDC, we have also enacted several policy changes that protect our employees and our valued customers. These changes include, but are not limited to:
- Single-use gloves and/or masks can be used upon request.
- No direct contact with our customers (handshakes, etc.)
- Employees will be required to sanitize our truck/equipment (interior/exterior) before and after each move.
- We will not operate in an environment where a maximum of 10 people cannot effectively adhere to social distancing (employees + customers).
- At least 6 ft. of distance is required between employee and customer at all times.
- We are encouraging our customers to allow our employees to wash their hands as needed.
- We are kindly asking our customers to clean/disinfect all frequent contact area within their home (doorknobs, furniture contact points, etc.).
- Single-use pens and styluses will be made available to complete paperwork.
By taking these steps, we are confident that we can safely operate until the situation improves. We look forward to continuing to safely serve the communities of southeastern Michigan.
Warren Bryan (Owner)